- Shipping & Delivery
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Returns & Replacements
- Unsubscribe Process
- Legal Entity / Copyright
Order Processing: We ship most orders within one business day of placement.
Shipping & Delivery
International Locations: ManukaSea! Magic can ship internationally to most destinations using standard international post, however, may use other delivery services at our digression.
To place an international order visit: http://www.manukasea.com.au/worldwide
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Payment Options: We accept Visa and MasterCard online. Please make sure that billing information you use at checkout is the same as the address where your credit card statements are sent. This is a security precaution to reduce fraudulent activities.
Returns & Replacements
Magic uses that personal information.
Personal information collection ManukaSea! Magic may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- any other information that you send to ManukaSea! Magic.
ManukaSea! Magic may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ManukaSea! Magic may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ManukaSea! Magic will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ManukaSea! Magic will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ManukaSea! Magic is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ManukaSea! Magic,
- by post to ManukaSea! Magic, PO Box 403, Coomera, Queensland, 4209 Australia.
The information on this website is educational and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Your health care professional should be consulted for any health problem or medical condition.
Includa Pty Ltd trading as ManukaSea!Magic makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website. The information is subject to change without notice.
Includa Pty Ltd trading as ManukaSea!Magic expressly disclaims any responsibility, and shall have no liability for any loss, injury, damage, or other liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on or use of the information on this site.
Any product mentions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ManukaSea! Magic makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ManukaSea! Magic does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
ManukaSea! Magic will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ManukaSea! Magic's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ManukaSea! Magic's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ManukaSea! Magic; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ManukaSea! Magic to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ManukaSea! Magic has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees.
You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ManukaSea! Magic's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect ManukaSea! Magic's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as ManukaSea! Magic.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by ManukaSea! Magic and its licensors.
ManukaSea! Magic grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without ManukaSea! Magic's prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of copyright
ManukaSea! Magic takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If ManukaSea! Magic discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, ManukaSea! Magic may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials.
You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
The site is fully owned and run by Includa Pty Ltd ACN 134 711 087 trading as ManukaSea! Magic. If you wish to contact us, you must send formal notices to Attn:
PO Box 403, Coomera,
Queensland 4209 Australia.
We will send all notices to you via the email address that you provided to us at time of registration.
Any notice we send via email to you will be deemed one business day after we send the email.
Any action or claim against us must be delivered within 6 months of the date of the claim first accrued. Failure to do shall shall be deemed forever waived.
In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to arbitration in Queensland, Australia, before beginning litigation.
The sole and exclusive venue for any legal action against us will be the state and federal courts of Queensland, Australia.